In the platform of Roblox, users can interact with each other in virtual 3D and this has become quite famous among the masses this day.
You can play hundreds of thousands of games that were generally built by the other players. Taking in concern the imaginative creations that were found within its border, the social phenomenon has grown to its leaps and bounds.
There is this certain fact that it very well supports most of the operating system and devices including that of the Windows, macOS, Android, iOS and even with that of Xbox One.
This adds up well to the popularity of Roblox. There is no version of ROblox created on Chrome OS as noted earlier.
However, nothing is at loss here, there are several workarounds that might allow you to play this popular game on an international sensation that is on your Chromebook.
Installation of Roblox in Google Play
Android is the only path of an operating system that is able to run the apps from the Google Play Store. With the transformations in things, the Chromebook owners can now derive the best of the benefits through it. There is a great way to play Roblox on Chromebook if you are one of the fortunate ones.
In order to find out whether or not the particular model would be supporting the Google Play App or not you need to go ahead with the following steps.
- At the bottom-right hand side you will find the user photo, after you have found it click on it.
- Click on the Settings icon that represents the gear when the pop-out window appears.
Now you will get to see the setting of Chrome OS. As you are scrolling down, you need to seek for the section with the label of Google Play Store.
It is most likely that it means that your Chromebook model does not support Google Play Store apps as you need to try one of the other methods that are found later here if you are not able to search for this section.
You need to activate it by selecting the TURN ON button and agreeing to the Google Play Terms of Service if you do not locate this section as this is not already enabled.
- It is the best time now to install Roblox once you have enabled Google Play on your Chromebook.
- Open Chrome Browser.
- From Google Play Store now navigate to the Roblox page.
- Click on install.
- You can now see the status of the file download process through the progress bar which is now displayed. Roblox will now automatically will be installed once it is complete.
- Select on the OPEN button once completion of the installation.
You will now receive a prompt message either to login or sign up to create and account after the launch of Roblox.Click on the Launcher button in the bottom left-hand corner of your screen and choose the game’s icon for playing Roblox at any point of time.
It does make a lot of sense while you are in search for Roblox to play it on your Chromebook since the popularity of this game.